When you become a member of YWCA Greater Pittsburgh you join our movement to eliminate racism and empower women!
Membership provides you with the information you need about our advocacy news, and activities. It provides you with ongoing access to the events and topics you care about – and a lapel pin that shows you care and lets you identify others who stand with us in our battle against racism and sexism. Because you select your topics of interest when you complete our membership form, you will receive only the material that you want to receive. It’s free, and you can opt out at any time.
When you become a free member, you commit to:
- Standing as an advocate for race and gender equity
- Participating in YWCA campaigns, and sharing your enthusiasm
- Inviting conversation by wearing my YWCA lapel pin daily
- Responding to surveys thoughtfully
- Building the movement for equity by sharing YWCA information with my networks